Friday, May 20, 2011

Something that I've been working on in my inability to sleep has made me want to watch the movie Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang again. I love this movie even though it's a bit weird and kind of dark. I think my favorite part is the fact that the main character is narrating the whole movie and he actually back tracks and everything just like someone that's telling a story to a bunch of friends. Of course the fact that said main character is played by the awesome Robert Downey Jr could have something to do with my love of this movie. And there's Val Kilmer and Corbin Bersen too. And Larry Miller. I've always liked him. The whole cast is great and they work together so well. If you haven't seen this movie yet, I think you really should. Although the most comedic part in my opinion is when the spider crawls into Harmony's bra. That's all I'm going to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment