Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Iron Man and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

So tonight I watched Iron Man and then Kiss Kiss Bang Bang yet again. I really do not like how stupid Pepper comes across in this movie. I really don't. "Push the button!" "You told me not to!" I wanted to be like "NOW HE'S TELLING YOU TO STUPID BITCH!" But she couldn't hear me so what's the point. I mean....Pepper is sooooo much smarter than that in the comics. Tony would have said "Push the button!" and she would have replied with "Are you sure?!" and then done it. I don't know. I like Gwyneth Paltrow and all and I do not blame her one bit, but I think Pepper Potts is a lot smarter and more confident than she came across in the movie.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is one of my favorite movies if for no other reason than the fact that Robert Downey Jr and Val Kilmer kiss. That scene is hilarious. And when the spider crawls into Harmony's bra. Definitely a funny scene. The whole movie is pretty intense, and there are some dramatic moments but I think it's an over all comedy. And this movie proves that Robert is amazing with the facial expressions. And Val Kilmer is really awesome at being a not so good good guy. I highly recommend this movie if you haven't seen it yet. VERY awesome. Especially the narration. It's like actually listening to someone telling a story about something that happened to them, even with the "Oh shit, I forgot to tell you about this" parts and so on. VERY well written. Although there are some pretty corny and obvious things, but I think that's the case with all movies. Over all? Watch the movie, really. The cast is great and the script is wonderful. It's from the same guy that did Lethal Weapon. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment