Monday, May 23, 2011

I think it's interesting that TNT manages to air all of the episodes of Law&Order that I've actually seen. It's very rare that I get an episode that I haven't seen. Of course I watched the show religiously for a very long time. The real trick is finding episodes of Cold Case and Without A Trace that I have seen and playing them over and over again. There's a lot of both of those TV shows that I haven't seen and the fact that they only air a few episodes makes me wonder. Or maybe I'm just not watching the channel enough to catch the episodes that I haven't seen. Although, that's what DVD's and Netflix are for, right? To catch up on things that you haven't seen. I would literally spend ALL of my spare time watching TV if I did that. Not that I don't spend a large majority of it watching TV now.


Not having a life gets you watching a LOT of TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment