Tuesday, June 14, 2011

White Collar

I am really loving this episode of White Collar. Neal and Peter are back into their routine which is awesome. And I love it when Peter gets giddy over stuff.

I did love the conversation between Peter and Savannah about Neal's tracking anklet. That was pretty hilarious. "Are you his grandpa?"

And then when they figured out that it was a treasure map but Peter had a lunch with Elizabeth. Classic.

Elizabeth: "Do you want to grab some mirrors and go play with Neal?" Peter: "Yes."

He's like a little boy sometimes, it's so adorable.

I like seeing Danny Masterson again. He's pretty awesome.

Every single time that Neal and Elizabeth interact it makes me smile, it really does. She's usually on his side but she doesn't quite trust him completely. And I'm loving the look on her face when Neal asked if Satchmo was free. I like that they're not ignoring the dog like they usually do. Satchmo is awesome, just saying.

I tend to use that word a lot, especially in conjunction with this show. Because that's what it is. Awesome.

I like Neal talking to Gelles about getting away with crimes and being prepared to sleep with one eye open. That was very well done. Speaking from experience and all.

And Peter with the little girl again was adorable. I'd love to see Peter with his own kids, really.

I am liking that Neal managed to get information out of the agent from DC, but it was kind of sad how easily he did, though.

Over all the episode was really good and I'm looking forward to see Peter in glasses next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment