Thursday, June 9, 2011

Franklin and Bash

I am really loving this show. Although the trailers for the series premier made it look completely ridiculous, it's pretty awesome.

Mark-Paul Gosselaar is very funny and still very good looking. I love how his character, Peter Bash, tries to be serious and adult while still having that immature streak that gets out every now and then. He really can play a jury like a violin and it's great. If he were a real person, I would totally hire Peter Bash. And it definitely doesn't hurt that I've had a crush on MP since his Saved by the Bell days.

Breckin Meyer is hilarious as well. And he's just all around adorable. He doesn't really try to be serious and adult, he just embraces his immature side. It totally works for him, though. I think Jared Franklin would be far less interesting if he wasn't the loveable, immature person that he is. Although sometimes he doesn't know when to be quiet.

I have to say that I'm a bit surprised with some of the things that they're getting away with on this show. Dicks, dickwad, pussy, bullshit, and MP's naked ass. Although I certainly don't have a complaint about that last one. ;-)

Malcolm McDowell is always awesome. That's just all there is to it. I love the eccentricity of his character. He's a great lawyer, and he's a bit crazy. That's all I can say.

I'm really fond of some of the guest stars that are popping up on the show. Great people.

Kathy Nijimy
Gates McFadden (as yet unaired episode)
Fred Willard

Those are the ones I can think of right now anyway. Everyone on the show does a really good job and they work well together. I especially love Dana Davis and Kumail Nanjiani. They're very good. I wish I could come up with a better way of saying it.

Reed Diamond is very good at being annoying and stuck up. Everything he plays, he's always getting on my nerves. He just picks those kinds of characters and he does it very well. I don't know if that's a compliment or not.

Over all I highly recommend this show. Only two episodes in and I'm loving it. That's very rare these days. Usually takes at least three or four episodes to get me hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment