Thursday, September 4, 2014

The Car Statistics

Yeah this is the sometimes boring part of the trip.  This is how well my lovely little car, dubbed Mickey Smith, has done on this trip.  It was pretty cool.

Total miles driven was 2947.4 miles.

My car has an "average mpg" display and the lifetime average miles per gallon on my car went up from 25.1 mpg before I left town to 27.7 mpg when we got home.  LOTS of time spent on the highway, obviously.

Gas prices in LA weren't nearly as bad as I thought they would be.  It didn't get up to $5 a gallon.

Total gallons of gas purchased is 90.125 including the gas I got right before we left town.

Total spent on gas $314.67.

That gives me an average gas mileage of 33 mpg and an average cost per gallon of $3.49.

Over all the trip was pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment