Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Dollar Shave Club

Today I am going to talk about something most people don't talk about.  Shaving.  My legs to be exact.  I know that most people don't like talking about that but it happens.  And this is not a paid advertisement.  I really wish I was getting paid for this.

One of the reasons I don't shave my legs that often is because of the cost of the replacement blades.  In order to get a good shave every other day I would have to replace the blades once a week.  In order to do that with my current razor, it would cost me about $16 a month because of the cost of the replacement blades.  That's $4 per blade.  Yes, it is a 5 blade razor, but still.

I decided, out of the blue, to try the Dollar Shave Club.  For $6 a month I get a 4 blade razor and I get 4 replacement blades each month.  That's a new blade every week for less than half the cost of my current blade.  And the best part?  This four blade razor actually gives me a better shave than a brand new razor with my 5 blade.  I am very glad that I tried this out and I recommend it to anyone.  While the advertising for the club is mainly geared toward men, they do have a razor that is designed for both men and women.

Dollar Shave Club.  Go for it.  You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment