Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Music hath charms to sooth the savage beast.

I found out today that the right music can make any day awesome.  So I turned on Pandora right when I got to work, which I do quite often when I'm taking out the trash and so forth, and it was playing what I call "Awesome Day Music."  The music was fun and I could dance to it and it was songs that I really like.  I don't remember most of them, but it was cool.

Also a lot of really awesome songs were playing on my iPod in my car.  Songs that I just have to sing along to like Techno Cumbia by Selena and other stuff.  Upbeat and fun.  Even some of the sad music that played still kept me in a good mood.

And all of this was going on while I was averaging less than $2 a delivery.  Today I took 9 deliveries and I only made $16 in tips.  But I am still in a good mood because I had amazing music to listen to all day long.

So there you have it.  Awesome music equals awesome day regardless of the actual events.

No comments:

Post a Comment