Thursday, May 15, 2014

Godzilla (2014)

This movie was very very good.  It did the old 1960's Godzilla justice, that's for sure.

I'm not going to go into a whole lot of details this time around because I feel like spoilers would just ruin your enjoyment of this movie.  I will say that the cast was amazing and did an excellent job.  David Strathairn always makes my life.

If Bryan Cranston does not get a million and a half awards for his performance in this movie I will be very, VERY upset with every kind of award issuing agency.  He was absolutely heart wrenching.  He needs to win everything.  Absolutely everything.

If you are a fan of the old rubber suit nonsense Godzilla you need to go see this movie because it is wonderful and I think a perfect addition to the Godzilla line up.  It's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment