Friday, August 10, 2012

Droid RAZR Maxx

Let me tell you about the awesomness that is this phone. Yesterday I exchanged 90 emails with on friend, 30 text messages with another, 15 texts with my mom, and 20 with my daughter. I took 2 short phone calls and all of that only used up half the battery. That is without charging it at all. Today I have done the same number of emails and texts as well as several sessions of playing Temple Run and only used about 65% of the battery. This phone lives up to the battery hype for sure. I've only had the phone since Wed (8/8) so I still have a lot of features to try put but so far I love it. Although I am finding this phone does not like this website. I'm having issues with cursor placement. I am more willing to believe that's a problem with the site and not the phone. More to come later buy I doubt it will be bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment