Friday, December 16, 2011

Sherlock Holmes addendums and corrections

I would like to apologize to Kelly Reilly for getting her name wrong in the original review of the movie. She does such a wonderful job and is a very important part of this movie that I feel very bad for not getting her name right. That has been corrected, though. Also, I forgot about the Men In Black 3 trailer before the movie. It looks very interesting and the actor they have playing young K could actually have been a young Tommy Lee Jones. I am looking forward to that. There's another trailer that I forgot for a movie called John Carter. My mom seems to think that it's based on a book, which I will have to research. It's very well done and looks like an interesting story. I'm going to look more into that before I decide to go see the movie. I've already made the addendum of my assessment of Noomi Rapace's performace as Madame Simza. It's been added to the original review of the film. The movie was even better the second time because I was able to catch the jokes I missed the first time. Again I say, go see this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment