Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Return of the Jar of Hotness

This is something that I actually started on another blog but that blog has fallen to the wayside.  I also, kind of, maybe, lost the Jar of Hotness on my desk that my daughter has deemed "The Land of No Return."   Well, she's wrong because something has been returned to me.  So here's how the Jar of Hotness works.  I have a jar that has a bunch of names of hot celebrities in it.  Whenever I feel like doing so, I will draw a name from the Jar of Hotness and then proceed to gush about said celebrity.

And today's celebrity is......  *insert drum roll here*

James McAvoy


First of all, look at those gorgeous blue eyes.  I could stare at them all day long.   


It's really hard not to just fall into those eyes.  They're gorgeous.  


And then there's his adorable smile.  He has one of the best smiles out there, really.  It's not absolutely perfect and that's one of the things I love about it.  

And added to all of that beauty is the fact that he really is a wonderful actor.  He's very talented.  Almost sickeningly so.  

But the most wonderful icing on this fantastic cake is the fact that he's Scottish.  I am a sucker for that accent.  So you have a gorgeous man who is extremely talented and throw a Scottish accent on top of it.  Ugh, it kills me, really it does.  

And that is my incoherent, fangirly babbling about James McAvoy.   





No comments:

Post a Comment