Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The Snowmen @bbcdoctorwho

Okay, this was one of the best Doctor Who episodes ever.  I loved the whole episode and I loved Clara.  I'm not going to go much into the details because it will be spoiler rich and I'm staying away from that for now.

I was a little iffy about Clara because I love Amy and Rory, but Clara is AWESOME!  She's hilarious and perverted and curious and wonderful.  She's not in love with the Doctor, but she obviously wouldn't mind a shag if he offered it, though she knows he never would.

The Snowmen were pretty amazing, and the whole concept was great.  I do love that The Doctor's go to way to admit that someone is right is to tell them to shut up.  I also love the reference of Conan Doyle.  That was pretty great.

Over all, I loved the episode, I loved Clara, and I am VERY looking forward to the next season.


No comments:

Post a Comment